TikTok owes a lot of its popularity to its extensive set of options and customizable elements. One of the best ways to personalize your TikTok videos is to add photos and photo templates. You can now upload videos to your TikTok account from your computer, and you’ll learn how to do it here. The best time to take a picture is when your subject is looking straight at the camera.
Remember: Before proceeding, ensure you’ve got the latest version of the app. Get updates from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
How to Make a TikTok Video with Photos
If you want to create a collage-type video, it’s easy to do! Read this post for an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide. You’ll see how to make a simple video in minutes using images and easy editing tools.
- To get to the “+” icon, open “TikTok”, then tap the “+” icon
- Next, select the length of your video below.
- Choose Speed in the upper right corner to set the speed of your slideshow.
- Now tap the “Upload” icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- When you tap on “Images” at the top of the screen, you will see all of the images that you have uploaded to your Amazon product feed.
- Tap the ‘Share’ icon at the top of the screen to navigate directly to a photo you want to share.
- If you want to add a link, tap the share icon at the bottom of each image.
- Upload your video. When you are done uploading, then press on “Next” The software will take care of the rest.
How to Add Photos to the Background of Your TikTok Video
In this video you will learn how to make a simple yet professional Green Screen Filter. You can add photos to the background of your video, which makes your video more eye-catching. This is how you do it:
- Start TikTok on your mobile device.
- Tap on the “+” icon at the bottom of the home screen to create a new TikTok.
- Take your TikTok recording app with you on your phone or tablet, press the red “Record” button in the bottom-right corner, and record
- To access “Effects,” tap on the bottom left side of your screen.
- When it comes to the background, you can select the option to upload your own image or the option to use the stock images.
- Click the green plus (+) icon. A new video window will open.
- Tap the “big red dot” (record) again to end recording this video.
- You should get a haircut or cut your hair if your hair is long, frizzy, or unmanageable.
Add Photo Templates to TikTok
Another way to add more images to TikTok is to use the templates. This option is better if you want to add more than one picture to your post. Watch how to use templates in TikTok here.
- Open “Tiktok.” Select the “+” icon to start recording.
- When it comes to choosing a photo for your business card, opt for the “Photo Templates” option. This will help you quickly come up with a new business card design.
- There are many available (nature, holidays, etc.).
- Add the photos you want to make a slideshow. Then tap on the “Slideshow” button to create a TikTok slideshow.
- Tap each photo you want to appear in the video when you’re ready to see it. They’ll play in sequence from left to right.
- It’s important to keep track of how many photos you uploaded so you don’t exceed your limit.
- Now that you have added all of the photos, just click the “OK” button at the top of the screen.
- Upload the TikTok video to your TikTok profile. Add some more flavor by selecting “effects,” “text,” “stickers,” and “filters.
- Tik Tok videos are short and sweet so make sure you keep your video to only 1 minute long.
Creating a TikTok video is an excellent way to customize your content and to gain more TikTok followers. Whether it’s some funny photos of you and friends or something meaningful like a story you want to share, adding pictures on TikTok is entertaining and straightforward.
Having Trouble Adding Photos to Your TikToks?
There are a few things you can try to make sure your photo uploads are working.
- You need to ensure your internet connection is strong and reliable.
- If TikTok is giving you an error, or your videos do not upload, then you might want to switch to an internet connection that’s not on your phone.
- Make sure the TikTok app is up-to-date. If it’s out of date, it will run poorly.
- If you use the iOS or Android app store to look up the name of any product, it will tell you exactly where you can find that product. You can either go straight to the store’s website, or you can download the app to your phone and look up the name of any product right on your device.
- After the update is complete, take your picture again.
- Your permission for TikTok must be turned on.
- If you have not already turned this setting on, it will show that you need to turn this setting on.
- If you’re using an iPhone, you should head to “Settings” and tap the TikTok app.
- If you’re using a web browser, visit the Google Photos website. On the left side of the page, tap “Settings,” then scroll down and tap on “Photos.
Adding The Final Touches to Your TikToks
The TikTok app has a lot of functions to use to help create amazing videos. Once you’ve selected your photos, most of the video editing features are available. You also need to set the speed and length before adding your pictures.
First, tap the + icon to add video to your story. Next, select the duration and speed of your Once you’ve added your first image and text, feel free to add more text or photos to the There are many cool TikTok filters to choose from, so you can find a filter that suits your style. Music can also help. It should fit your selection of photos.
Finally, you can add some emojis or stickers to further brighten the tone. The choice is yours. Whether you want some ambient sounds to set the scene, or to turn up the bass. Press “Next” and you’ll land on the final editing screen. This is the perfect place to insert captions or any kind of photo description. You can also select the video from your collage to be the cover photo of your TikTok post.
When you post, you have the opportunity to add a caption that will help your audience to get a better understanding of the video. You can make your own TikTok videos by adding just about anything to them, including music, effects, filters and text. It is best to make your TikTok videos private or to only show them to your friends and followers. On TikTok, there’s no need to use third-party software for photos.